D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All members please register

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkullSplitterNr1
Site Admin
SkullSplitterNr1

All members please register Empty
PostSubject: All members please register   All members please register I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:24 am

All members of Dark clan should register. Please use your PS3 online ID as your profile name on the forums. When you have registeres you can post in the forums.
I hope everyone enjoys the clan site Very Happy And rememer: In the land of forums the Admin is King king
Back to top Go down
https://dark-clan.forumotion.com
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

PostSubject: Get Everyone Registered   All members please register I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:45 pm

OK guys Slowley we are getting people registered its easy and only takes a second to do so lets make sure everyone is helping to get everyone else registered or they just will not be considered DARK members or invited to Parties with our Registred users. Dark Clan is our repuatation so lets make sure we are the best, and not let people who wont register steal the spotlight. People are starting to here alot about us in other clans, were growing great. Just get them registered. you can check a list of memberes we currently have registered on the menu after log in. also remember after filling out registration that you have to open the e-mail and click on the link to activate the account and complete the registration or it doesnt work. Thanks Everyone.
Joe
A.K.A. DarksideSplit
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
Kickassazn
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: All members please register   All members please register I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 pm

man darkside no one is on no more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All members please register   All members please register I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All members please register
Page 1 of 1