D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone may recruit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Anyone may recruit Empty
PostSubject: Anyone may recruit   Anyone may recruit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:00 pm

For those of you who are not aware anyone may recruit members to DARK clan and we need a big recruitment push right now, the only thing is the must register on this website and use this website to be considered a official member of DARK clan and only official members will participate in tournemnts clan wars and so forth. Also as we grow again members will be promoted to officers and each officer will be in charge of a unit or squad of 7 members that will be the main mebers the play with train with and so forth, 1st squad will be the best of the best and will be our first option for clan wars and such 1st squad will also be all officers after our ranks grow a little larger, however im thinking with this idea thaat we have try outs the first of every month to for a postion on 1st squad. we will worry about this as the time comes. And remember it doesnt matter what game or console people play on just recruit recruit recruit. The squad ideas will be done by games as well so COD squads may be differant then SOCOM squads and so forth as differant members will be playing differant games and such. We will design catagories and forums as needed to manage the differant games and squads, lets just get our numbers up on the games were laying for now then have officer try outs for COD, id also like to mention that an officers rank may be revoked at any time after a discussion between me and smoken and we come to an agreement of what is best for our faimly here at DARK. Campion88 will be in Charge of most of the SOCOM portion of the clan this works for me as he knows a little more about it then myself therefore campion 88 will now be third in command of DARK Clan and Leader of TCO on SOCOM which is our SOCOM tag. He too will de involved in any discussion regarding membership or promotions within the clan, The only people immune to this is Smoken14u , Campion88 and Myself. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Anyone may recruit
Page 1 of 1