D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I havent been on xbox its my bro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkShadow092
DarkShadow092

I havent been on xbox its my bro Empty
PostSubject: I havent been on xbox its my bro   I havent been on xbox its my bro I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:41 pm

So yeah. thats why "I" havent accepted any invites. send him some though and tell him he sucks. He thinks hes better than me and im positive hes not lol.... But hes decent usually... he does alot of stupid noob stuff that gets him killed but hes not bad. (like not looking before running out in the open)

Hopefully im jacking the xbox and taking it to my dorm. I should be on this weekend though im going home on friday or saturday, and will hopefully put in some work

my tard brother prestiged me when i had a whole bunch of challenges almost done... got that kid is dumb....

Back to top Go down
Dieselpower
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
Dieselpower

PostSubject: Re: I havent been on xbox its my bro   I havent been on xbox its my bro I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:34 am

Aw, I am sorry Shadow. ....about your brother prestiging you.
That's gotta suck.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow092
DarkShadow092

PostSubject: Re: I havent been on xbox its my bro   I havent been on xbox its my bro I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:57 am

Yeah. I cant stand the kid when it comes to my xbox... To be honest him and my older brother always used to play video games growing up... I barley did, now we got the 360 and i rock both of them no doubt.

Now the little douche doesnt even play MW2 hes on stupid World At War playing zombies.... Not ok... that craps so oldddd. and not even good. Lame as hell. He bought a map pack for zombies... thats like a year or two to late...

Meh... The prestiging things not that bad anymore... I can still rock even if im level 1 but I would have liked it if I didnt do all that work for nothing.

Have you gotten any better diesel? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I havent been on xbox its my bro   I havent been on xbox its my bro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I havent been on xbox its my bro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Discussions :: Chat-
Jump to: