D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing.. Necromancy!!! -=dum dum dum=-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NecromancysSoul
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
NecromancysSoul

Introducing.. Necromancy!!! -=dum dum dum=- Empty
PostSubject: Introducing.. Necromancy!!! -=dum dum dum=-   Introducing.. Necromancy!!! -=dum dum dum=- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:10 pm

Greetings to all.. I am NecromancysSoul.. AKA StealNotMyWings.

Umm Not much to say rather than.. Wow nice site.. Hope to play more with you doods.. And doodads (if there are any)

Sorry Dilly sorry for sitting next to you and cappen ya in the back of the head.. just you were such an easy target LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarletcoldtomb
NecromancysSoul
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
NecromancysSoul

Introducing.. Necromancy!!! -=dum dum dum=- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing.. Necromancy!!! -=dum dum dum=-   Introducing.. Necromancy!!! -=dum dum dum=- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:13 pm

I took a look at other peoples introductions and saw that mine was lacking xD So I am here to redo it..

My name is Dante from South Texas. I am 21 years young and like to laugh..

I went to school for Object Oriented Computer Programming but decided to change to Weapons of Mass Destruction Science.
I have trouble gaining weight and often called "Pretty Boy" hence my nickname. I read way too much and write even more.. I used to play Basketball and Soccer than got injured so move to track but that got old.. (just running and running and yeah). Now I practice the beautiful martial arts Ken-Do and Tai-Chi...

I play games because I wanted to be a game designer but now I just write articles based on my opinions and common belief on WMD's..

Anyways feel free to ask me questions and I will answer xD

cat Latter yall
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarletcoldtomb

Introducing.. Necromancy!!! -=dum dum dum=-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Hello clan members :: Introductions-
Jump to: