D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What game(s) are you planning to buy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindmelta718
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
Mindmelta718

What game(s) are you planning to buy? Empty
PostSubject: What game(s) are you planning to buy?   What game(s) are you planning to buy? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:22 pm

I already paid half (lol) of my call of duty world at war, I think that game is gonna be pretty sweet... hopefully the online part dont dissapoint me like bad company battle field....!!!
Also, some people was telling me about the new Socom, I havent seen that much about the game but according to people , the graphics are gonna be real nice...

Any recommendations?

study
Back to top Go down
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

PostSubject: Everything   What game(s) are you planning to buy? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 pm

I know me personalley i will be playing everything, when i say all i do is game and smoke really thats it, lol. Both games will be great as well as many more to come and no matter what people get im sure others will have it as well, no worries.
Joe
A.K.A Darksidesplit

P.S. mindmelta ur avatar is bad ass, fits with mine skullsplitters and the sites perfectley, wish i would found it first, lol, just kiddin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
NecromancysSoul
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
NecromancysSoul

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you planning to buy?   What game(s) are you planning to buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:06 pm

Well I am the type to take my time and study every game that I plan to buy..

As far as the new Socom the graphics are top of the line yet the game play is was too tea cupish for me.. The new Call of Duty might be good but online games using WWII firearms were never popular.. People just don't like to fight with old guns.. They like the new and improved firearms..

I have high hopes for Fallout 3 (even though its not multiplayer). I am an ooold Fallout fan.. Back from Fallout 1 and I even have a Pipboy Tattoo xD. But if they messed up Fallout I will personally destroy the person who thought it would be a good idea to remake it rather than leaving it alone..

I also have high hopes for Final Fantasy XIII (Old FF fan).

As far as multiplayer games I am not sure about ones coming out other than MAG.

MAG (Massive Action Game) seems to have great potential if done correctly.. Although they need to change the name xD

Also a pretty good multiplayer game might be FEAR Alpha 2 (confirm name please)

Anyways thats my input xD lol! see yall later
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarletcoldtomb
Mindmelta718
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
Mindmelta718

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you planning to buy?   What game(s) are you planning to buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:46 pm

true that, who wants to play with those old weapons... damn..!!

So you think is not gonna be that good as far as playing online?
damn that mean I gonna be stuck with COD4 for who knows how long? No
Back to top Go down
Mindmelta718
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
Mindmelta718

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you planning to buy?   What game(s) are you planning to buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:50 pm

Darksidesplit2 wrote:

P.S. mindmelta ur avatar is bad ass, fits with mine skullsplitters and the sites perfectley, wish i would found it first, lol, just kiddin.

afro
Back to top Go down
NecromancysSoul
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
NecromancysSoul

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you planning to buy?   What game(s) are you planning to buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:56 pm

Mindmelta718 wrote:
true that, who wants to play with those old weapons... damn..!!

So you think is not gonna be that good as far as playing online?
damn that mean I gonna be stuck with COD4 for who knows how long? No

I am not saying it's not going to be good.. I mean we are talking about the makers of Call of Duty 4 so they may not disappoint.

I am just saying its a dangerous bridge using the WWII style and expectations are high because it is going to be compared to CoD4.

But who knows?

Hail DARK

What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarletcoldtomb
berkel89
Lazy
Lazy
berkel89

PostSubject: what games??/   What game(s) are you planning to buy? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:18 pm

well i wish i played more online and was in the clan sooner bc i used to have like 10 to 15 games but traded them all in becasue i never played them online lol.....but as of right now i have COD5, NBA LIVE, MADDEN 09, NEED FOR SPEED UNDERCOVER,....I am planning on getting for xmas..... LITTLE BIG PLANET, BAD COMPONY, MIDNIGHT CLUB LA, MABYE SHAWN WHITES SNOWBOARDING, AND SOME OTHERS........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you planning to buy?   What game(s) are you planning to buy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What game(s) are you planning to buy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Important :: Game Glictchs, advice, cheats and more-
Jump to: