D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkullSplitterNr1
Site Admin
SkullSplitterNr1

Introduce yourself here Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:38 am

Hi Im SkullSplitterNr1. Im new in the clan and Darksidesplit asked me to make a clan page and here you are.
This forum will only grow bigger and soon there will be a recruitment thread for everyone who wants to join.

Now some info about me: I play videogames on the PS3. I play mostly CoD4 right now but I also have the Orange Box, Unreal Tournament 3 and some more.

Im currently 8th prestige, going for 9th and then golden weapons.
Everyone else reply to this post and introduce yourself.

Edit: Im not actually a member anymore but I'll still be active on the site and make sure it runs smoothly.
Back to top Go down
https://dark-clan.forumotion.com
silent_asassyn
Lazy
Lazy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Check me out....

Wats good everyone...its ya boi silent_asassyn. Im new to da clan...I was playn COD4 on my boi traychi team and most of da dark members liked how i got down...so they picked me up...im a beast..lol...
But yeah, im jus a kool down too earth person...if im not on ur friend list on da ps3, add me...I also play tekken 5 online and madden 09...dats all i got for rite now...but if u wanna find me, im more than likely going to be playn COD4...find me there...
peace...
Back to top Go down
BRUT4444
Lazy
Lazy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:27 pm

WHAT UP PEEPS!!!

MY NAME >>> BRUT4444 <<<,

I'M VERY COMPETETIVE GAMER.....FAVORITES( COD4,COD5, SOCUM -ALL, MADDEN FOOTBALL-ALL_).

COD5 PERSONA= STEALTH+POWER ..............(SNIPER) What a Face
POWER+TAKE 1 FOR THE TEAM......................( CRAZY GUNNER) Twisted Evil

I BELEIVE THAT ALL TEAM WHOMEVER IS ONLINE SHOULD NEVER BLOCK DOORWAYS ,WALKING PATHS, OR BUNCH TOGETHER AND BE EXPOSED TO A KILL ALL AIRSTRIKE.

KNOW THE MAP HOT SPOTS. AND ABOVE WATCH EACH OTHERS BACK (MIC OR NO MIC ).

IF INA TANK....DESTROY ALL NEW RESPAWN TANKS NO MATTER WHAT BUT ONLY UP TO THE POINT WHERE YOU KNOW IT WILL ONLY TAKE 1 MORE SHOT TO EXPLODE. SO IF AN ENEMY DO GET IN 1 A TAKE YOU'LL HAVE A 1 SHOT KILL.

ANYWAY "SMOKE" INFORM ME ABOUT A CLAN......SEEMS COOL.....
I BE ONLINE MOSTLY EVERYDAY FROM 4:30P.M. PST TO ABOUT 10:00 PST (CALIFORNIA)

TIP: DON'T NADE/GUN WHERE AN ENEMY IS AT.......NADE /GUNWHERE HE WILL BE. affraid
Back to top Go down
DIEHARD420
Lazy
Lazy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am

HI THIS IS DIEHARD420 IM NEW TO THE CLAN I LOVE PLAYING VIDOE GAMES AND I LOVE ANY KIND OF SHOOTER GAMES AND I AM ATEAM PLAYER I AM APRETTY GOOD PLAYER BUT ALWAYS WILLING TO LEARN ILOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING WITH EVERYONE IN THE CLAN.
Back to top Go down
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Welcome Diehard we are glad to have you as a member of DARK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Hello clan members :: Introductions-
Jump to: