D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NBA LIVE09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
berkel89
Lazy
Lazy
berkel89

NBA LIVE09 Empty
PostSubject: NBA LIVE09   NBA LIVE09 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:27 pm

This game is really different compared to sports gaming in the past. I think this NBA Live Tops all the ones in the past. What the new hot thing about this game is that there is Player DNA and roster updates every minute! This goes for mostly online playing. I have read other places that people do not like the Player/Team DNA while playing online. Because one minute you could be playing with the LA Lakers and then while you are playing that game, say Kobe Briant has gotten hurt. Well you go to play another game with the lakers, well he wont be in that game because like i said the online rosters are updates every minute or we lol. The DNA also goes apon how that team last played there last game and so on i think you get the point!

I hope more sports games carry this new DNA along. I would like to see the next MADDEN have DNA from now on
Back to top Go down

NBA LIVE09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Important :: Game Glictchs, advice, cheats and more-
Jump to: