D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glitch Master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigKen89
Lazy
Lazy

Glitch Master Empty
PostSubject: Glitch Master   Glitch Master I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 am

To all members, most of you have noticed that there have been new under-map glitches that have been discovered. To all who don't know how to do them message me to show you because I have spent hours practicing each glitch so 1) I can get into the glitch faster than anyone else and 2) so I know everything you can do under the map and the boundaries of where the glitch can take you so I know the safe places to be are when someone else is already down there from the other team. Glitches include under map at Seelow, Castle and Roundhouse along with invisible sniper position at Airfield, on top of the roofs at outskirts and outside edge of map at courtyard and probably a few others I forgot to mention. I've been playing somewhat frequently since I'm trying to move my kill death ratio up with it currently at 2.27 so join up with me when possible. Peace
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
Site Admin
SkullSplitterNr1

Glitch Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Master   Glitch Master I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:59 am

I hate the glitches in CoD5 and I think they shouldn't be used is ranked matches at all. Maybe in private just for the fun of it but it just takes all the fun out of the game when you keep getting killed by som1 you can't kill yourself. CoD5 is crappy enough without glitching. CoD4 for me.
Back to top Go down
https://dark-clan.forumotion.com
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

Glitch Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Master   Glitch Master I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:25 pm

If you use the glithces in game then all you are doing is giving the clan a bad name. People will not want to play us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitch Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Master   Glitch Master I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitch Master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Discussions :: Chat-
Jump to: