D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Well this game was a definite improvement over the world at war game. The graphics are stunning . The put in an advanced killstreak system that allows the player to choose what combination and how many kills they want to bring to there aresenal. The ac-130 allows players to fly around with a 3rd person veiw of the board while using 3 weapons mounted on the plance to destroy the competition, the chopper gunner is similiar to this as it allow the person to control the mounted turret on the helicopter this is always good for a few kills quickly. Another nice killstreak is the predator missle this allows you to guide a missle right down on top of your enemy. However i do not like the party system of this game at all, it seems difficult at most times to put togethers good parties in cod mw2 as to why im not really sure. Another aspect i dont like is in traditional infinity ward style the hit detections and the servers are screwy good luck getting the good connection you need as i run over 20 megs download and hardlined and usually get only 3 bars what a bunch of horseshit. I put some work into this game dont know just how much more of the arcade style action i can tyake though and anger over connection speeds. This is a good game though so check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: MAG<---------- Not the beta <lol>   Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Well i finalley checked it out. If you want realness in a shooter this is it by far, this is the best simulator ive ever seen. The battles are huge usually 2 platoons with 4 12 man squads in each. You go in work with your squad and the platoon to take down objectives and even steal transports and drive them to the safe zone. These objectives are things like bunkers , Triple AAA are defenses , sensor arrays, gates and road blocks. the graphics are some of the best ive seen the game is set on a delay system which prevents lag at all, you however wont notice this delay dont worry. This game is a little discourging at first becouse it is made so that noobs struggle, it gets easier once you rank up, also this game is very differant then others you have to work with your team on the objectives eacj squad has a leader that marks the objectives as they want you to attack and calls in support and air strikes. This is the best game ive ever seen. I suggest everyone put some time into this one, ill add more about this one later tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2
Page 1 of 1