D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of Duty 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Call of Duty 5 Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 5   Call of Duty 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:57 pm

so here is what i have to say about COD5 finalley. Its great, i was worried about the guns but it actualey seems to add another level of fun to the game. and its a great change of pace from all the modern guns we find to be the same in everygame that drops now. The graphics while still room for improvement are impressive, and the size of all of but 2 boards is great and makes for a great battle, and new battle locations and a moving focus of engagment point. on a personal note i feel the bouncing betty's are awesome as opposed to the claymores in COD4 due to the planting time, in fact useally when i know im going to die i have enough time to pull out a betty and plant it last second for a kill. Ive expercianced also very little lag in this game which is great for any multiplayer game. This game has a totalley differant feel then cod4 and also must be played a little differant as some of you have already noticed , COD5 should be played slow , sneaky and cautious to ensure a victory running around all crazy just makes you an easy target. another great feature which i use and DARK members should start focusing on is when in a 6 person party divide into squads 2 of 3 , or 3 of two people each, the blue arrowes on the map tell you who is in your squad , follow them and protect that ass, cod5 is designed for teamwork, which is why they made the radar that way, you find if you work with one other person as opposed to working with the whole team you can be very effective and mostley catch attacking enemies off guard. also the tanks are beastie when you get good in them, but this can also be used against us, everyone needs a tank destroying weapon for each class if your running with bettys grab a sticky gernade, or if no bettys think about a bazooka, and also keep in mind while inside a tank you have extra armor, can take more hits so chances are a tank will get you a few more kills then normal or at least a few less deaths, also if you control all the tanks on a level chances are the enemy will panic and loss the match due to it, and ensures a victory. all in all im sure everyone gonna play this for a long time to come and im sure we will be adding much more info about this game.
Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Call of Duty 5 Empty
PostSubject: Downfall Glitch   Call of Duty 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:00 pm

So the downfall Glitch is awesome, you can walk around under the entire level and shoot people. To do it you run to the underground tunnel and slide through the wall then you wiggle your thumbstick and drop through the ground under the board . If anyone would like to know this glitch just let me know and ill show you how. Do not leak this to anyone outside the clan although im sure many other people will know anyway.
Back to top Go down
berkel89
Lazy
Lazy
berkel89

Call of Duty 5 Empty
PostSubject: MAP GLITCHES   Call of Duty 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:14 pm

i agree with what darkside has said....i actually like the guns haha not all of them but most of them....becasue in all reality they kill just like the do in cod4, becasue its a video game...now some do have shity accuracy but all in all most are good.!

now with the GLITCHES>>>

DOWNFALL-Patched
ROUNDHOUSE- PATCHED

Castle is still working if u wanna know how to do it just message me set up a date and ill teach you...but im sure most and well probably all dark members know of this...

keep this last only under-map glitch a big secret do not tell anyone outside of dark unless you are a good friend with them but watch who you tell becasue word will spread fast and it will be patched asap as word spreads more.....

many other glitches can be done just youtube it...beware tho alot of the glitches have to do with the rocket launcher and u need to have that flapjacket on or we its called so you dont blow yourself up.

also if you can accomplish the ones with the rocket-launcher you need to make sure you use the 2 rockets you have wisely due to the fact you need one for the first part of some glitches and your done but others you need the second rocket to get even further!

other than that just go to youtupe and type in COD5 glitches
Back to top Go down
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Call of Duty 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 5   Call of Duty 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:22 pm

New Map Pack Coming Shortley!!! Just giving everyone a heads up, i dont know much of what it includes yet cuz ive not looked into it yet, but should know and will post about this soon. Unless somone else beats me to it.
Back to top Go down
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Call of Duty 5 Empty
PostSubject: Map Pack 2 Has Arrived   Call of Duty 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Well the new Map Packs have came out. Unfourtianatley it will be about a week before I get it I'm waiting on a Big Check Big Big. Cant wait to get it and my new TV Im going Big scrren 60 inchs or more all the way. Very Happy . Anyway. The map pack to the best of my Knowledge contians 3 New multiplayer levels and a new zombie level. The new zombie level also consist of having a random perka-cola machine. Also the new level includes zombie dogs the are supposed to look sick as hell and be twice the size of the 7 kills in a row multiplayer dogs. There is also a new gun in the zombie mode, havent seen it yet but i heard it connects from zombie to zombie and then explodes them sounds great if you ask me. Anyways that means its double XP weekend. 24 hour marathon. Get some. see you in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of Duty 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 5   Call of Duty 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 5
Page 1 of 1